Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer last hurrah! Anawangin Beach Cove

Panoramic view of Anawangin paradise

In a country like the Philippines, summer never really ends. I discovered this place called Anawangin Cove in Zambales -- a haven for paradise seekers,  a paradise where you relax, have fun and be the Adam & Eve of your own Eden.



Here you bring your own food, have it cooked by the world’s best chef and have it served by well trained waiters who happen to be… you. Yes you.

The good thing about this trip is… I have my friends along with me and so we share the sweat of putting things together for us to eat, tour around the island and to prepare our five-star-inspired hotel accommodations - our tents.

Imagine the fun!  Life is happy! Life can be as simple as the old world. Though we can never go back to the times where cellphones and electricity are non-essentials, it still is worth the trip. This is such a therapy for my metro-stressed soul and spirit.


Watch the video I made and experience!
This trip is truly a WAW Find!






Here are some info you might need if you plan to go to ANAWANGIN Cove, Zambales Philippines:

LOCATION MAP:

View Larger Map

RATES:
If you want to know the going rate in Anawangin, you can check out this boat rates. If you find it a expensive im sure you can find a cheaper rate in Pundaquit, San Antonio Zambales. There are lots of locals who offer good package rates. 

20 comments:

  1. hi i found this site truly informative... really i never been to anawangin, and this site augment my desire to visit that place.... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard from a lot of people that anawangin is such a beautiful place. hopefully i can visit it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful video. Good to know that Anawangin is still alive and clean. It is worth going back to. : ) Let us hope for more Filipinos to appreciate and preserve our natural treasures. :) www.panxsolajes.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you "captured moments": I would be adding more info later on how to go there including the budget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chax & Panx: I myt be going back there before classes starts. You myt wanna join our group.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Waw! i like this blog! as a tourism student, it helps me a lot!

    you're also right that here in the Philippines, summer never ends. Im actually planning to go back there but this time not riding a motor boat but rather exploring the mountain- trekking.

    see yeah there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Waw! it is really a wow to know Anawangin through your post... thanks for giving me a glimpse of what to expect in this wonderful cove... a place really worth exploring and falling for! i can't wait to experience it myself with my friends of course! :) thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @sonny: Thanks for the comment. I'm gonna be updating my blog so you'll be able to know more on the "how to go" details.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waw! Classmate, how is security in the area?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LEAP 1949: Sir mac, security is ok naman. There are local "Batnays" who will be of service to tourist anytime. There was one time that we want to cook but we dont have cooking pans... they offer it for free. Everybodys very friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mean local "BANTAYS" (local guards)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! i'd like to go there. :) whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pictures you've taken as it captures the beauty of the place... seeing these pictures and reading about the stuffs you did, makes me want to experience nature at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been here and I would agree that the place is really a paradise :)

    nice writing, waw :)

    --glenn ocampo here

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice video; taken like a pro! Makes me wanna go to Anawangin... soon!

    It's nice to know that there are still unexploited places here in the Philippines like Anawangin. I hope the locals in the place guard and preserve it so that it does not turn into another busy commercial string of resorts.

    I heard that there are also nice, unexploited places in Bicol like Caramoan. You can feature that also next time.

    Thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what awesome place to visit...promise to go the sometime soon! Thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! what a nice place, i would surely make a plan to visit with my friend and experience the beauty of anawangin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never been to Anawangin cove before but looking at the picture the place seems serene. I won't mind even if the sand's not as white and powdery because I'd rather go to a place like these to seriously relax.

    First and foremost, people go to the beach to have a relaxation and not to party. That's why I cursed those other beaches where too much crowd and too much party happening around.

    Anawangin could be a perfect beach for me, but unluckily the summer is over and maybe I have to wait till the rainy season ends.

    --art chua

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm always a fan of your write ups/blogs..very informative..very positive..even the videos..they're great! the photos!WAW! ANAWANGIN BEACH COVE is an awesome beach!!!Two Thumbs up!WAW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Anonymous: Guys! Thank you for the compliments. Too bad you have no names. I was hoping i could interact with you more. Thanks, happy happy!

    ReplyDelete